Do not hesitate to give us a Call or WhatsApp! We are an expert team and we are always happy to assist you!
Machame route – This is also known as the whisky route which is famous route for its camping and spectacular view of Mount Meru and shira plateau. The six days (6)are possible, but seven days (7) a much for acclimatisation and resting before going to the summit (Peak).
We start our adventure through rainforest, moorlands, alpine deserts and finally we reach the glaciers and Uhuru peak 5895m.
7am to 9:30am
We offer the following addons to your gear
Our packages by default include a foam sleeping mattress of 2 inch thickness, if you want a thicker alternative you can opt a 4 inch foam mattress with above mentioned extra cost.
We offer the following transfer options
Prices for a Private Trek
Please find below the prices for organizing a private trek. The prices are based on your group size.
𝘾𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨:
• Prices vary between operators you should choose with caution.
• We offer reasonable rates for food, equipment, transportation and wages for the staff.
• Our services are better than others because we regard our clients highly.
• We organize group climb of 10-20 people per group, solo clients, honeymooners, pairs and family tours. Also private climbs/ Safaris are organized every day you should reserve your booking with us as soon as possible for any dates, any climbing route or Safari with any number of participants.
• Note that we never add people to a private climb/ safari without consent of the group.
• We Offer 2 Nights hotel in Moshi with B+B make sure you book your accommodation in Moshi rather than Arusha.
𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚;
We have a team of well experienced, competent, with proven expertise for a long period of time in this field. Our guides have communication skills with good knowledge of first aid skills, provision of Food is done by the best chefs and our porters are well behaved and ready to standout to clients. We ensure individual attention, flexibility and high safety to all. Our 4X4 WD are reliable, comfortable and ready to take to roughest, toughest wilderness.